Sunday, January 20, 2013

It Begins!

I am overwhelmed with excitement for this journey I am beginning. I cannot wait to change the lives of those I meet with the restored gospel and knowledge of Jesus Christ. I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's restored gospel on the Earth again made possible by Joseph Smith's pure intent and faithfulness. I know there are living prophets on the Earth again just like in times of old. They are seers for our world through this arduous journey of life. Just like prophets protect us from the filth of the world, temples are a haven amiss the storm of life. I know that the ordinances performed in temples are sacred and eternal. Joseph Smith did translate The Book of Mormon from ancient record for a blueprint for our day. If you ever have any question of the truthfulness of this gospel I urge you to read and ponder the words in The Book of Mormon. I testify that it's teachings of Jesus Christ will change your life if you will open your heart to it's wonderful message of Christ's love for each one of us. Jesus Christ sacrificed everything for us that we might have joy! He has made it possible to have remission for our sins and comfort in our sorrows. It is only through the atonement of Jesus Christ that we can return to live with God again and reach our potential as His children.

The church is true! So what else matters?

The Lord is hastening His work!

No comments:

Post a Comment