Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm going home!

Denny's in Fairbanks!
Hi,

I'm in ANCHORAGE right now! Yep! transfers are this week and I got transferred BACK to Inlet View!!!! Go ahead, ask me if I'm
excited...I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) I'll be serving with Sister Bullen who is great! She was my
companion the week I got back to the mission and we had a blast so it's going to be an amazing transfer!!

THIS IS DREAM LIVING!! The church is true and life is so good!!!

I'm emailing at a table with three of my best friends! Sister Dill is
transferring to North Pole!!! (that's my girl!) and Sister Morrison is
heading down to Juneau!! How cool is that! And Sister Claspell goes home tonight.. :( I'll be going to the airport with her to see her off tonight right around .....  .  Then I have four hours of meetings tomorrow.. wish me luck staying awake.. oh and.. we may or may not have only got four hours of sleep last night since we had to wake up early to catch the plane.. haha YOMO (you only mission once)

I love you all! Thank you for the many prayers, they make a big
difference! I feel so blessed, I couldn't ask for a better family!

Love,
Sister Hedelius


Our new contact for the week. :) Mr. Moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment