Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Pictures Is Worth...

Dream Team

Hey family!

It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words so I'd say I sent a pretty long email given the pictures I sent this week so I'm wimping out and the written email is going to be short. Sorry or you're welcome given your perception on getting my emails. :) After writing over 40 of these now I'm starting to feel a little lost for words.

I don't even know where to begin. We have been so incredibly blessed this week. There have been so many times this week when God has been so good to us. One day in particular we set a goal to teach eight lessons and we didn't get into anyone until four in the afternoon and yet somehow by the end of the night, we still reached that goal.. there's no way that wasn't divine help and guidance. I have never been more exhausted or happy in my entire life than this week!

Beautiful Inlet
That same family (the s) came to church again this week and the dad even made it this time! It was so exciting to see how happy they were to be there! Unfortunately, sickness has hit several homes so some of the people that made it last week weren't able to return, but I'm hoping next week we'll be seeing their smiling faces again at church!

I'm living the dream! Life is so good! I've got two companions that are happy and hard workers and a big ward full of lots of work to do, I couldn't ask for anything better!

Have a great week and don't forget to look and pray for opportunities to share the gospel! :)

Love,
Sister Hedelius


Last transfers

Ice on the car
Zone Conference North Anchorage


No comments:

Post a Comment