Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Two months till the bird day!

Hi family!
 
Given it's the 27th of the month that means one thing, I'm now 20 and 5/6th today! Always exciting milestones. haha :)
 
So as you all probably guessed, the reason I didn't spam your email accounts yesterday was because of the holiday! So most of you got a day off from my email and work! haha ;) 

Sorry this email will be short, we're running to get in now and I don't want to be late in! We have been no stop busy today, we had a lesson with a new investigator (M! she is AMAZING) this afternoon and then tonight we had a lesson with W and she is getting baptized June 21!  So yeah, and that is just the beginning of this crazy day.. other happenings include a firetruck.. I won't get into those details right now.. it's just been busy so I'm sorry to be neglectful.. The Lord just comes first.. ;) If I have a chance (which I might not..) I will email tomorrow.. haha!

I love you all so much! Thanks for the love and prayers!

Love, Sister Hedelius

No comments:

Post a Comment