Monday, December 30, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Family!
Happy New Year and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It was a pleasure to talk to you all. The rest of Christmas was nice and I enjoyed it! We were even able to go caroling with a couple other companionships in our district which resulted in me seeing "P"! That was definitely one of the highlights of the day and good to see she was still learning and progressing.
We have been well-fed. We had a whole drawer in our room full of the sweets and goodies people have given us this week. We will not starve, that’s for certain!
Congratulations to Mark for winning the annual Hedelius Christmas Rumble and for all the participants!
The wish lanterns sounded cool! I think that would be a great tradition! Hopefully you were all able to stay warm!
To answer some questions: I haven’t heard any news if I’ll be helping with the Iditarod again this year, I’d imagine if I stay in the area I will. That will be just at the end of next transfer so it’s about a 50-50 chance probably. No northern light sightings L although, it is on my bucket list so I’m hoping sometime soon! And I haven’t noticed the light much, we’re so busy I hardly even notice the cold!
The work is still going well! Next week is transfers (can you believe how quick that one went??) So it would be rare for Sister Dill or I to be transferred, but it’s possible so I’ll let you know!
Well I love you all so much! Have a great week!
Love,

Sister Hedelius

No comments:

Post a Comment