Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Pi+.1 day!

Hi family!

So I feel like I'm running out of things to talk about so.. feel free to ask me questions to give me some direction here!!! Hahaha

Mom did ask about transfers and they'll be next week actually! There's a good chance I'll be getting the boot since I've been here 15 weeks. It makes me sad.. :/ but I'm grateful to know I'll be leaving here with no regrets. I don't know if I can honestly say that about any other area, but I know I've worked my hardest here, and whatever happens to these people now is in God's hands.

I love this gospel and the joy it brings both to me and the people I'm blessed to be associated with. Yesterday I just read in 2 Nephi 33:, "And now I, Nephi, cannot write all the things which were taught among my people; neither am I might in writing" I feel like I can relate with Nephi, I can't write all that is in my heart, memories, or thoughts, but I can say this much, "I know that the Lord God will consecrate my prayer for the gain of my people. And the words which I have written in weakness will be made strong unto them; for it persuadeth them to do good; it maketh known unto them of their fathers; and it speaketh of Jesus; and persuadeth them to believe in him, and to endure to the end, which is life eternal." I know we're not alone in this work. It's that knowledge that gets me through each day, each hour, and each lesson. I know the atonement is a real power, and the strength we each need is found in this gospel.

I love you all so much! Thanks for the many prayers, thoughts, letters, and packages. Know they each make a big difference!

Have a happy week and keep on pressing forward!

Love,

Sister Hedelius

No comments:

Post a Comment